Sovereign Grace Academy is a biblical studies ministry provided by Sovereign Grace Family Church. Students of the ministry will be provided seminary quality instruction with no financial obligation. Courses are provided in a wide range of subjects.
REGISTER ONLINE AT SOVEREIGNGRACEACADEMY.ORG
A Seminary Experience for Every Believer
SGA is a two year program, made up of four eight-week terms per year which will revolve and repeat. Students can begin anytime and at the end of 2 years will have completed the entire program. Students who complete each term will be awarded a certificate of completion in that subject. When students complete all eight terms, they will be awarded a final Certificate of Completion in “Basic Training for Christian Ministry” which indicates they have graduated the entire program.
The eight “CORE SUBJECTS” would be:
SURVEY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT; SURVEY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT; SURVEY OF BIBLE DOCTRINES; SURVEY OF CHURCH HISTORY
INTRODUCTION TO HERMENEUTICS; INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN ETHICS; INTRODUCTION TO APOLOGETICS; INTRODUCTION TO CHURCH LIFE & MINISTRY
Each course will include:
- Required class time (Courses will consist of 8 weeks with one class session per week with the instructor)
- Required reading (At least one extra-biblical work will be assigned per course)
- Required writing (At the end of each course, 4 weeks will be allowed for the completion and return of the final examination)
Once a course is satisfactorily completed, a student will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate signed by the instructor.
Interested in taking part in an upcoming course? Call for details 904-757-1800. You can also follow us on Facebook by clicking here.
You can overview the syllabus for several of our courses below:
- INTRODUCTION TO HERMENEUTICS (BIB101)
- SURVEY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT (BIB102)
- SURVEY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT (BIB103)
- SURVEY OF BIBLE DOCTRINES (BIB104)
- SURVEY OF CHURCH HISTORY (BIB201)
- INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN ETHICS (BIB202)
- INTRODUCTION TO APOLOGETICS (BIB203)
- INTRODUCTION TO CHURCH LIFE & MINISTRY (BIB204)